Treat other people as we would like to be treated
We understand this is a timeless expression, but we believe it is rarely practiced in our “results driven” society. Our professional philosophy is rooted in the desire of placing the needs of people first. We have learned the best way to manage our practice is to simply care about people. This creates an atmosphere of satisfied patients, dedicated employees and a healthier community.
- To respect our patients’ desires, comfort and budget.
- To educate our patients so they can make intelligent, informed choices for their care.
- To maintain a safe, pleasant and healthy environment for our patients and co-workers.
- To constantly strive toward mastery of personal skills and knowledge of dentistry.
- To accept the inherent limitations of our ability to treat the human body.
- To design our treatment from the perspective of lifetime oral health and total body wellness.
- To Prevent dental plans from dictating patient choices.
- To contribute as individuals to the improvement of our team by recognizing the benefits of harmony, efficiency and quality of care that are realized only through teamwork.